Hotpot Kingdom, a new steamboat restaurant joining the MBS F&B. It could be a bit pricey, but the services here are good, and the food are fresh & awesome! They provides 4 types of soup base, The Spicy Soup, Macanese Pork Bone Soup, Chicken Soup & the Korean Kimchi Soup. Opening at the right time, its perfect for the cool weather now.
Hotpot Kingdom allows one to select 2 types of soup base for the steamboat. If you are indecisive about what ingredients to order for the steamboat, why not try out their set menu which includes seafood, vegetables, meat & noodles.
Going for the set menu which cost $29.80++ per person, we are allowed to have the following:
1) Soup Base – select 2 soup bases(Spicy Soup/Macanese Pork Bone Soup/Chicken Soup/Korean Kimchi Soup)
2) Premium Meat – select 2 types of meat(Sliced USA Angus Beef/Sliced Lamb/Sliced Chicken/Sliced Pork Belly)
3) Fresh Seafood – Live Prawn & Sliced Garoupa
4) Three Treasure Ball Platter – Handmade Fresh Prawn Ball, Handmade Fresh Cuttlefish Ball, Handmade Fresh Pork Ball
5) Side Orders – Fried Beancurd Roll, Yam Slices, Fresh Seasonal Vegetables
6) Noodles – select 1 noodle(Instant Noodles/Glass Vermicelli/Udon)
7) Dessert – select 1 dessert(Fruits Platter/Chef’s Special Dessert)
My friend and I choose the Korean Kimchi Soup & the popular Macanese Pork Bone Soup. All I had to say is the soup base are really fantastic. They taste so good and makes me couldn’t stop drinking them.
Premium Meat(Sliced Chicken & Sliced Pork Belly)
Three Treasure Ball Platter
Besides the items in the menu, we added Luncheon Meat($5), Pork Liver($12), and Pig Skin($10). So satisfied after the meal!
They have a selection of Dim Sum available for lunch & Tea Time hours too. Go try some of them if you are a Dim Sum lover.
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, 2 Bayfront Avenue, #B1-01B
Sunday – Thursday: 10am – 11pm
Friday – Saturday: 10am – 12am
Dim Sum is available only from 11am – 2:30pm, 2:30pm – 5pm